Byron Hazely and Michael Scott return this week with “Episode 3” of their weekly podcast! After a few weeks of working out the kinks, the duo really hits their stride and are moving full steam ahead! The takes on Sports are both analytical and comedic.
The on-air chemistry of the two stretches back 15 years, and is very apparent as they discuss topics like:
- What’s next for Eli Manning?
- MLB and NFL Injury Bug (Roethlisberger, Brees, Darnold,Newton,Trout and Yelich)
- Is the NFL following the NBA trend of Player Movement?
- Week 2 NFL Recap
- Week 3 NCAA Recap
- MLB Wild Card Race
- Buy or Sell (New Segment)
- Weekly Picks
- Lock of the Week (New Segment)
Be sure to visit the Podcasts section for more archived podcasts!
If You have any questions, comments, concerns or would like to get in touch with the show email us @ email@example.com